We’re one month closer to Fall and I honestly can’t wait! I’ve been spending so much time at the library that I figured I would do another library haul. I’ve been in the mood for romances so I have like every book ever by Christina Lauren checked out. Let’s get into the entire list!
- Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins [read, review to come]
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- My Favorite Half Night Stand by Christina Lauren [read, review to come]
- the Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Dating You, Hating You by Christina Lauren
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi
Find any of these at your local bookstore!
What books do you currently have checked out? If you don’t use the library, what was the last book you bought?